Saturday, August 7, 2010

life story pt. 1

first, i wanna tell u about my doubts or some problem of mine. i didnt know what to teel it to whom of that. so i just can share it in this blog.


if u look at me for the first time, u'll say that i always look so sarcastic, which make them to stay outside from me. but my friends told me that i always looked so happy, fun,etc or....crazy maybe. and they thought that I couldn sad, angry & cry......


nobody knew that it's too different from the fact of my life.i looked happy from outside, but inside i always sad and then cried. especially with my..................lovelife, nobody knew, nobody care, nobody understand. 
i couldnt tell to my friends cause i think that's not useful for them. 

you must know.......it isnt as hurted as before :'( i cant stand anymore. i dont know a person, who i wanna be my mine, cause i know that i cant be w/ him. so pls god....... i dont want to felt so hurt for the second time ot third just because of u boy........

No comments: