Saturday, August 7, 2010

life story pt. 2

honestly, i've been stuck in 2 people but i cant to do. i dont wanna have a crush on them........ because it's TOO LATE for me. they gone out from my life. now i regretted my actions which i did at the first time. they're too differents about the characters. as u know, my life story like a freak stories, but i told the truth.

sometimes, i got stress or frustrated, it made me to be freak like a monster girl, u'll say that im the most fuckin' crazy girl. if i felt very dizziness, i'd go to under the desk & took a pen, after that i'd write some words on the wall, which gave me a special motivation to made me smile & happy like u look. and then.....i started to cried, its the climax of my best stories. i hated it when i cried, i hated it when i sad, i've tried to eliminate all these sad feelings. but i couldnt preserve my feeling, i couldnt lie, i couldnt cover everything. w/ sang a sad song, i think its the best moment to cried completely.

yeah, just that. maybe im not as good as u thought, who had a lot of better life. no i dont, life is like a spinning wheel. and i promise that i'll study diligently, to get my dreams, amin. ya allah pls give me your miracle.......amin yarabbal alaminn

No comments: