Saturday, January 14, 2012

asdsfjlekfjbpqwieufbqwekf

22.. i dunno how to describe it.
It has a lot of memories, a lot.
Especially, this beautiful one.
It has a different sense.
Cause, it feels so meaningful:')


Sometimes, my brain would remind me about the time,
The time when we first met,
being together,
Till the time when we made some fights.


You're the one who encourage me in everything.
The one who made me feel comfort enough to stay with.
The one who gave a lot of happiness.
And the one who have changed this life to be brighter.

You.. you could behave differently,
when you heard a word .
A word, which came out and called 'lie'.
You mad at me while I made some lies to you, although a little one.
Cause, you treat me how to be a trustworthy person.

But at least, I proud of you.
Proud of your patience, sincerity and also honesty.


Even though you don't know exactly about this feelin', but you always stay in my mind.
I<3u 'a' twenty two.

No comments: