Tuesday, November 30, 2010

late paste

this page has pasted from my document, when I was still in 8th grade or 7th.........forget.
but it was has some changed. ok. this is it!


the most favorite view, which I love is.......

SUNSET!!! yes, as i know.......the last i was saw it at the beach on March 09', really miss that time :'(

the most favorite place, which I love is..........

yap, BEACH. with clear waters and also white sands. it's completely cool.

the most favorite animal, which I love is.......

PIGEON. because it symbolizes everything :')


the most favorite boy, who I love was.........
       YOU!!!




and, lets mix all of the words!
someday, I'll see the beautiful sunset in the nature beach when the pigeon was singin and go out,
also a couple were there. yes....they're you & me, arent they?
and we spend this day....together <3 <3 <3
once more, no a distruber!


look at this pict,

i like the moment of the picture.

No comments: