Saturday, November 27, 2010

behind the love stories

the 1st person:
you're the kindest boy i ever had.
you teached me the meaning of love.
either the best or the worst memories of you still in my mind
i always try slowly to move on from you, but i can't love the others.
and you've changed since i lost you.

problem:
i can't show that i'm still loving you because.....(please god, honestly it's the most problem I had, which always made me cry all the time)
__________________________

the 2nd person:
i couldnt completely loving you.
but I felt comfortable enough when i was near you.
now, you've  been her boyfriend
and to be your friend that's why i need you.

problem:
i can't loving you because you were w/ her. but to be a friend, enough & it's better for us.
__________________________

the 3rd person:
you've a bad character.
in the past i thought that some girls have played by you.
but after I know that you were seriously love your ex-girlfriend, that's wrong.
and I feel like you, i'm sorry because i've make you down.

problem:
you thought that I'm still like him, and I think the same that you're still like her.
__________________________

and the points is.......... i havent someone special so far, because all of the doubts.

dirilis dgn perubahan dari memo hp.

No comments: