Saturday, May 22, 2010

TODAYYYYY

Today is my 14th birth,  it’s better from last year, isn’t it? No!!! why not? Want to know? Let’s read…

Honestly,  last year was my best of my birthday cause in the last night (21/05/09) when I went to hanging out with my friends in elementary school (salwa, ditya, p.a) that was a crazy day, as you know we did a day perfectly with sad until happy of the moment.  I used to did a birthday w/ an ordinary  moment but last year I didn’t do it anymore, I loved them so damn much. Could you imagine that? They’re so kind so crazy so so so……. The greatest friends, aren’t  they? I guess so. Not only them but also someone, who was lost on july 09’, he gave me a message in the midnight, maybe on 00.05. he’s so kind too, but he isn’t as kind as you though guys, no!  just kidding ;p but that was end, I'm only remember a little of that. so don’t told about it, ok?

By the way thank you for all of my friends, who gave me a wall on facebook which wrote “happy birthday” and then gave me a mention on twitter, until some of them who were say directly for me today. 
Thank you so much!!!!

No comments: