Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a song to remember

well. yesterday, when i turn the iPod, i was choose a song, well this's just an ordinary song, but........guess what? when that song was end, it turn the second song, which made me to remember about someone, who i lost him and until now i hadn't him anymore, isnt hurted? of course :'( and maybe........no one knew who he is. although i'm sure that in a fact they know who he is. umm....its too lazy for me to describe about this guy. I miss the moment when you greet me in the night or can called morning or....whatever. at the first time, i thought u're a crazy boy, but after I knew, no......you're a good boy, or kind, or.....like that.
how about the ex-? enough i dont wanna remember all the things about him. and now one of my friend um..........you'll know.

ok bye, see'y

No comments: