Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Fact

Although this bad feeling isn't as hurt as before. but the more I remind you, the more I can fight that it isn't a problem that we couldn't be together as I dreamed before. Too different than the others, which only made some tears come out when I remembered about the past with them. But with you, it isn't. even though sometimes those memories you've given to me would come up into my brain.

I found this 'quote' from Rifda's
I agree with that quote. Everybody has their own with 'someone' who has make a lot of greatest memories for sure. Now although the one who's left you for a long time, the memory they have given couldn't be leave.
 
Several days without you, isn't as different as the moment when I was yours. Is it right that you're too easy to be forgotten? Obviously not. If it is true but some memories you've given to me will be here, and maybe forever.

No comments: