Saturday, March 17, 2012

March17th

hey there! now i'm gonna post about the story of today. although it might be an ordinary saturday for you, but for me it wasn't<3

first, in the morning I woke up earlier that usual. 5.30 a.m. after had a breakfast i didnt go back to sleep again. how cool it was...hahaha because I prefer woke up in the morning and then pray after that sleep until a noon.

and then I went to have a chemistry course until 12 a.m. and as a planned before, today I'd go to hang out w/ friends and also "a guy". so on 2 o'clock I went to school and met Acit, after we waited for some minutes Andina came. after that we went to Plaza Indonesia. then Andina left to meet her friends and also her special guy ahahah. ok so I visited a lot of stores there but I haven't found 'a gift' which should I give to him :s

it was unfinished, I went to Grand Indonesia and visited some of stores there. after i visited 3 stores, I found it! ok maybe I'll share in another next post. well not only bought some gifts but also I've planned to hang out w/ him, because it was too often for him to persuades me.  I'm so sorry for that:(. well after that, on 4 pm I went to the cinema and bought 2 tickets. and then I went to the west mall w/ Acit because she'd back to her home and also she'd hang out w/ her boyfriend in another mall.

after that on 4.30 pm he came. it was too late because he asked me that he'd come on time, but the fact was not-_- and then after waiting for some minutes, we bought some drinks and entered the studio theater. and guess what, whe watched....
it was too different than a cover which shows that it might an action movie or something like that, but we made a lot of laughs!=D=))

and it finished on 7 pm. then we had a dinner. after that on 8.20 I went back to home, but you still stayed there to wait 2 of your friends.

as you know, i was prepare to give some of the gifts which i bought in the afternoon, and I said the truth that I didn't hang out w/ my friend to accompany her, but I hang out to search some gifts for him, wth. because I'm afraid that on his bday (next monday) I can't meet him for some reasons. hufft I can't make a surprise. then he said that it's better for me to give it on monday or the next day after his bday, because today wasn't his bday, he still 17 man-___-

ok hope you like it, boy.
big thanks for this night. <3yaa!({})

No comments: