Friday, May 27, 2011

we meet again!

hi there, finally all the exam have done by me fiuuh, ex: a lot of school exams, nat exams, until the last the exam of rsbi shs. now i just can pray for my best result and get 68shs aamiinn. um......am i do "the holiday time"? dont i? nope, i havent felt. really...i dont know what to do, i havent a plan anymore. sucks.

it feel so bored for this time, so to remove it i just did "dvd marathon" in my room. yap but it's different than usual, i'm watching a lot of old movies, which were i watched in my childhood. such as: looney tunes, dalmatians, sleeping beauty, finding nemo, snow white, cinderella, etc. hihi i'm back to the past!

btw, i found this cute lil'boy!
Dopey. i couldnt stop to make a laugh when i watched his act :D :D








and tomorrow........in my school will be held this project!!
dont miss it, be there!

and now, im free from all the books, tryout papers, modul bta, lks, and others. but it isnt the final.

No comments: