Wednesday, December 15, 2010

leaving, losing, regretting

so far, the story of my life, especially my love life stories havent told by me.....ok i wanna start bout it right now. and please maybe it isnt as important as another post, so im sorry.

last year. december 09'
yap maybe, in this month a lot of my sad memories w/ my last ex have completely clear, why?because you came to my life, and made me go on while i was down. but in my mind i said "no no no, i felt that it has a bad result if i w/ u" i was wrong, now its too late to did, you were w/ her. longlast boy. gbye.

february 10'
the other boy was came. at the first time i felt comfortable enough to stay w/ u, but......after 1 weeks i felt uncomfortable, thats because you were over protective. but now, just you who knew that im still like him, and we were a friend right? i hope you'll back to her, amin.

may 10'
ok i used to be fun to hear bout this month because it has a lot of the most favorite memories of mine, but now i didnt do it anymore, because....i felt that it has been different to did. i cant handle it, i really need u boy. you're the one, who made me fall in love and also felt so hurt. but im sure, you forgot all of our memories which i thought that those're very important. and maybe i was wrong, i always lie w/ my feeling for you because i cant show that im still loving you. i cant. i'll have a biggest problem if i show that.

please god....no one who know all about my feeling for him. also, he'll be her boyfriend. in other side, i just be patient and feel sorry for the worst memory of us.
now, i just wanna say for you "thankyou for everything". in my mind....i say "ENDED"

No comments: