Friday, October 8, 2010

fuck u october

i didnt know why, i couldnt stand it when october already came. am i had feel the same like the previosly of the years? dont i?of course. could u feel what i feel so far?nope. october---> the worst of the years in my life, which always felt uncomfortably & also cryied. plssss im afraid, i wanna end this time, especially this fuckin' month. oct2008, oct2009, and.........oct2010, i use to did the same character in this moment. problems.....doubts....always came into my life, god pleasee give me the best. is this moment was better?isnt?
that was too tired to done by me. someone......can u help me?

i need some supports, i need some help, i need...........a person who can to be the kindest boy in my life, nonono kidding guys. honestly, a few months ago, i thought that single was better, but now...........i couldnt think like that. could u make me laugh as before???or.....i only want to be smile like marge......


but i dont want to sad like maggie:
thats too bad.

ok see'y babay

No comments: